Liver Disease Resources
Below is a list of helpful liver disease resources for patients suffering from liver disease as well as their families and caregivers:
- Cirrhosis Caregivers – A caregiver training video series.
- Liver Disease Information Center – Provides information on a variety of topics related to liver health and liver disease.
- Action Plan for Liver Disease Research – The goal of the Action Plan for Liver Disease Research is to advance research on liver and biliary diseases with the aim of decreasing the burden of liver and biliary diseases in the United States.
- MELD Calculator – Model for End-Stage Liver Disease calculator is a numerical scale used for liver allocation
- OPTN – The Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network (OPTN) is a unique public-private partnership that links all professionals involved in the U.S. donation and transplantation system.