WCCT is excited to announce that we’ll be attending the Ophthalmology Innovation Summit (OIS) at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) in San Francisco, CA. OIS will be held Thursday, October 10th and AAO kicks off on Saturday, October 12th.
If you are planning a Phase I-IIa trial in the near future, WCCT would like to be a partner to you. WCCT offers an end-to-end solution for conducting early phase ophthalmic clinical trials, combining Phase I Unit ownership with a network of ophthalmology research centers, investigators, and KOLs. Some highlights of our experience and capabilities include:
- 30+ partner sites throughout the U.S. for multi-center programs
- 10+ partner sites in Southern CA, allowing for a strong early phase solution when combined with our phase I clinical pharmacology unit (CPU)
- Front-of-the-eye and back-of-the-eye specialists
- Clinical Operations and Project Management expertise
WCCT team members will be in attendance to discuss how we can support your ophthalmology early clinical development needs. Some additional points regarding our early phase capabilities:
- Deep Phase 1 experience: nearly 600 trials conducted since 2003 for almost all study designs with healthy volunteers and various patient populations
- 180-bed overnight facility in Cypress, CA
- Full-service CRO and scientific consulting, with qualified partners for services outside our in-house offerings
Contact us to schedule a meeting with our team, including our ophthalmic clinical operations expert and Associate Director of Project Management, Oriana Lewallen. With over 20 years of clinical research experience, and 14 years specifically working in support of ophthalmic trials, Oriana is an asset to any ophthalmic program. Our team at OIS look forward to discussing how we might be able to support your early clinical development needs.
See full event details for OIS and AAO 2019 below:
OIS Date: October 10, 2019
OIS Venue: Hilton San Francisco Union Square
333 O’Farrell St.
San Francisco, CA 94102
OIS Agenda: View full program details here.
AAO Dates: October 12-15, 2019
AAO Venue: Moscone Center
747 Howard St.
San Francisco, CA 94103
AAO Agenda: View full program details here.