WCCT is excited to announce that we’ll be exhibiting at the Outsourcing in Clinical Trials (OCT) New England conference October 2-3 in Boston, Massachusetts.
If you are planning a Phase I-IIa trial in the near future, WCCT would like to be a partner to you. A particular area of strength at WCCT is Asian Ethnobridging, where WCCT has been an industry leader for nearly 15 years. Some highlights of our experience and capabilities include:
- Conducted >185 ethnobridging studies, with 90+ in the last 5 years
- 9,000+ Asian volunteers in our active and robust database
- Ran the largest ethnobridging study ever performed
- Multilingual staff to successfully manage trials in the Japanese, Chinese, Taiwanese, Korean, and Vietnamese populations
WCCT team members will be in attendance to discuss how we can support your ethnobridging and early clinical development needs. Some additional points regarding our early phase capabilities:
- Deep Phase 1 clinical trials experience: nearly 600 trials conducted since 2003 for almost all study designs with healthy volunteers and various patient populations
- 180-bed overnight facility in Cypress, CA
- Full-service CRO and scientific consulting, with qualified partners for services outside our in-house offerings
We will be at Booth #77, and we’d like to encourage clients in attendance to schedule a meeting with us to discuss your study needs. If you’ll be in attendance and aren’t able to schedule a meeting, please feel free to drop by and see us at the booth.
See full event details for OCT New England 2019 below:
Dates: October 2-3, 2019
Venue: Westin Boston Waterfront
425 Summer Street
Boston, MA 02210
Agenda: View full program details here.